Saturday 23 March 2013

Kowloon for a night.

My layovers have sometimes been spent in overcrowded airline gates while trying to find an empty bench to rest my eyes and using my carryon as a pillow, or in a dusty hotel with only a few hours sleep and no way to get to and from the airport because the bus driver "won't allow luggage on".  (Thanks Heathrow Hoppa Bus) 

So while planning our trip to Singapore I found out we had the chance for a 4 hour or 24 hour layover in Hong Kong and I knew we had to take the opportunity to see the city. 

It was only for a night but Hong Kong will always be the best layover I've had.


























What a night! So many colours, sounds and smells. 

Brilliant Hong Kong!












1 comment:

  1. I like the yellow tint of the last couple, especially the one with you guys in the mirror, reflects well travel exhaustion/the blur of a new place, to me.

    ReplyDelete